Saturday, June 15, 2019

Zen Art

Zen natural Pacific beach stone wind chime: Coast Chimes
Zen Natural Pacific Beach Stone Chime
$75, Free Shipping, at Coast Chimes

It's very exciting to discover a new beach that has more than the usual nice smooth rounded beach stones. So expect plenty of awesome beach stone (and driftwood, and glass!) wind chimes to appear on my website and on Etsy in the coming weeks. The one photographed above is the classic Zen Chime. Something about the simplicity is extremely attractive. It's well balanced!

I like to point out to customers visiting that an interesting difference between my glass and the beach stones is that the glass looks best in the sunlight (especially backlit), and the stone look best wet in the rain (like they look as the tide goes out). They get shinier and the colours show better. So not infrequently, they buy one of each. Now that's covering all the bases!

Visit my website, and frequently, to see all the new stock: Coast Chimes

Or, if you are around Gibsons, BC, please feel most welcome to drop in to my gallery. I love showing off my work in person, and showing some of my process: Visit Coast Chimes

No comments:

Post a Comment