Monday, June 24, 2019

Glass, Copper, Large and Small Oyster Shell Wind Chimes

Large outdoor cobalt blue glass, copper, oyster shell wind chime: Coast Chimes
Cobalt Blue Glass
Antiqued Copper
Oyster Shell Wind Chime
$185 Free Shipping at Coast Chimes
Beach combing is an enjoyable part of my work, especially during these warmer, dryer months. Lately I have been finding some really nice half oyster shells, and as you can see from the picture above they suit my designs exceptionally well. They become quite bright and translucent when the sun shines through them, from behind.

I have also been making some smaller, more economical chimes with oyster shell, such as the beautiful wind chime pictured below.

See all my wind chimes and suncatchers, art for the home and garden, at Coast Chimes.


Glass, Copper, Brass
Oyster Shell Chime
$87 Free Shipping at Coast Chimes

Small size glass, copper, oyster shell wind chime: Coast Chimes


No comments:

Post a Comment