Monday, February 04, 2019

Snow Time! Sunshine Coast, BC, Canada

Snow in Gibsons, BC, Canada
Snow Time!

Actually, I was hoping for at least a little taste of winter here on the Sunshine Coast. It's February, and not a single snow flake! Until now. Temperatures have finally dropped below freezing, and snow has fallen. It looks like it is going to be hanging around for a bit, too.

The best is that I got all caught up on my picture taking for work just the day before. I can't take my work pictures below freezing with snow on the ground, as those don't look great a bit later in the year when people are shopping for their spring / summer yards.

The picture below is one of those I took just hours before the picture above. You can see what I mean!

Now I can work on the pictures, and on some new works in my cozy, warm studio. Oh! And also get out for a refreshing snow walk!



Freestanding glass, copper, beach stone wind chime by Coast Chimes
Taken Just Before the Snow
Freestanding Chime at Coast Chimes

No comments:

Post a Comment