Friday, February 22, 2019

Bright Hand Painted Outdoor Art

Alcohol ink hand painted outdoor wind chime by Coast Chimes
Alcohol Ink: Bright & Beautiful!
At Coast Chimes

My Artist-made sea glass and my driftwood and beach stone wind chimes are missing one thing: bright colors!

I do have a fair number of people requesting red, or purple, so my response is this gorgeous new medium: Alcohol ink. I use it on glass and on tiles to produce awesome one-of-a-kind original art work wind chimes and suncatchers with bright reds, purples, gold, and more.

Making this artwork suitable for outdoor use is very labour intensive, involving many coats of various products to shield the artwork from the harmful, fading effects of UV sunlight. But after much research, and much work, I believe the issue is resolved. I am confident these will provide many, many years of enjoyment-- just like all my work.

Find all my bright hand painted works here: Coast Chimes Paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment