Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Beautiful Blue ~ Beach Glass Inspired Scultped Wind Chime

Click on the picture to see it larger
wind chime, sculpted cedar with cobalt blue beach style glass, copper chimesSculpted red cedar with blue glass and copper. Beautiful. For more information, or to purchase, visit my website.

I love red cedar, especially when treated with my eco-friendly tung nut oil finish. It's smooth, soft, smells good, and looks great! I think it compliments my glass and the copper very nicely. So I really like this wind chime!

Finally, most of the snow is gone. This is great, as taking pictures with a snowy background is a real drag-- messes up brightness and contrast. However, a lot of my supplies are still buried under deep snow behind the house, so it will be a while before certain project can be tackled. I'm looking so forward to spring, and especially summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment