Saturday, July 06, 2019

Coast Chimes Gallery: Almost Always Open

Coast Chimes Gallery, 535 Woodland Ave. Gibsons BC Canada
Coast Chimes Gallery
Gibsons, BC, Canada
Since moving to our new home six years ago, I have been fortunate to have a nice space to use as a gallery. Coast Chimes is open whenever I am home, which is most of the time. A fair number of people drop by, which is great: I love showing off my work, and talking with people about my inspiration and methods. Sometimes they just want a quick look, or they already know Coast Chimes and grab a gift for someone's birthday. Other times, they are visiting for the first time, sometimes from far, far away, and are very curious about all aspects of my work. I enjoy all this a lot. I always have plenty of time to talk with visitors.

I am usually home, because I work long hours to make all these things, to photograph them, to do the website work, to communicate with online customers, to do social media, to pack and ship. Already, I am preparing for the annual Sunshine Coast Art Crawl, which seems to be approaching very fast! If at all possible for you to visit the Coast for the Art Crawl, you will enjoy it immensely. It is huge, and extremely well organized. But book accommodation early, as I believe it gets sold out. Ferry reservations would be a good idea, too. It is always possible to come across from Vancouver as a foot passenger. The Art Crawl itself is a free event.

If you can't visit in person, everything in the gallery is on my website: Coast Chimes

Now it's time to pack some orders, cut some brass.

No comments:

Post a Comment