Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Beautiful Natural Beach Stones: the Zen of Wind Chimes

Beautiful freshly collected beach stones
Beautiful Freshly Collected Pacific Beach Stones
 Above, gorgeous natural beach stone. Below, Zen chime made from such stones: simple elegance.

During the summer, any day with even a remotely bright sky has me heading either by foot or by bike down to the beach. My new favourite destination is about a 10 minutes bike ride down steep hills from my home. It's a good loafing beach, a good swimming beach, and a great beach stone collecting beach. I always come home with at least a few prize stones.

I am very fussy when it comes to stones for my work. They need to be smooth and rounded, and they are not as easy to find as you might think. But easier on some beaches than others. It's just a question of finding the right beach for the right stone. A rather pleasant part of my work!

Find all my beach stone creations at Coast Chimes. And don't worry: although most of these are very heavy, especially those large ones with five copper chimes, you never have to pay a dime in postage when you order from the USA or Canada. I pay the postage.

Zen natural Pacific beach stone wind chime by Coast Chimes
Zen Beach Stone Chime
$75 Free Shipping at Coast Chimes

No comments:

Post a Comment