Friday, January 18, 2019

Wind Chime Freestanding Beach Stone Base

Outdoor freestanding sea glass wind chime with a beach stone base and copper support.
Freestanding Wind Chime, Beach Stone Base
Find it Here:  Coast Chimes

I love beach stones! The look (smooth, rounded, and even prettier when wet from rain), and the excuse they provide for me to go for a hike along the shore, beach combing.

They make an exceptional base for my freestanding chimes. The 1/4 inch diameter copper tubing is inserted right into the beach stone.

The artist-made sea glass is gorgeous: mat finish with smooth edges. Outstanding colors: amazing what old bottles can become! Upcycled glass, so you can rest easy that you are not contributing to the global crisis of materials being briefly used and ending up in a landfill: this has been rescued from the landfill!

Built to last, with durable second only to beauty. This chime is very happy outdoors all year long, any climate.

Although it is heavy and expensive to ship, as with all my creations I offer free, fast, expert shipping to the USA and Canada.

Visit my website to see all my amazing works: Coast Chimes



No comments:

Post a Comment