Monday, August 27, 2018

Large Kaleidoscope Sea Glass Wind Chimes

Kaleidoscope wind chime by Coast Chimes

Kaleidoscope Wind Chime by Coast Chimes

I have been working really hard, preparing for the fast approaching Sunshine Coast Art Crawl where, if history repeats, things should be hopping at my studio. It is the most exciting event of the year, but it does take an enormous amount of preparation. At the same time, I increase my stock enough to have lots available for the Christmas rush, which follows fast after the art crawl.

Just now, I have finished 10 rectangular large kaleidoscope wind chimes. They turned out really well, so I am very pleased. They are a striking addition to any garden, yard, sundeck, or porch. My entire collection of kaleidoscope wind chimes and suncatchers can be found here: Kaleidoscope Works.

Now I am cutting, polishing, assembling copper chime sections. This is one of the most labour intensive parts of all my duties. I hope to get nine sets assembled this week, and then I can move onto mid-sized freestanding beach stone chimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment