Saturday, August 11, 2018

Natural Pacific Beach Stone Wind Chime

Large natural Zen Pacific beach stone wind chime
Natural Pacific Beach Stone Wind Chime
Five Antiqued Copper Chimes
Find it at Coast Chimes

Pretty much all my designs are heavily inspired by the beautiful natural environment in which I am fortunate enough to live in-- the Sunshine Coast, British Columbia. But many of my designs actually use materials found in nature, right on my doorstep.

This wind chime is a prime example of that. The stones come from my local beach, where I spend a good deal of time selecting them. At home, I put them together in what I find to be an appealing arrangement, and then I drill through each stone to connect them with a very strong copper wire.

The chimes take even more time. Raw copper is okay, but with a lot of elbow grease and some high-quality products, that copper can really glow. Also, I spent many years tweaking the design, until I found exactly what I wanted: beauty, durability, pleasant sound.

Why not visit Coast Chimes and browse all the amazing wind chimes and suncatchers? There is free shipping to the USA and Canada, even for big, heavy items like this impressive wind chime.

No comments:

Post a Comment