Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lower Prices (for a bit)

windchime, chime, beach glass, sea glass, copper, cedar, kaleidoscope, Tim KlineBeach Glass Inspired Kaleidoscope Art Wind Chime
Price temporarily reduced on my website!

I got a shock the other day in the form of a rather large, unexpected bill. That's life. That's Great news for my customers, as I need to sell a few works fast. I've just lowered the prices on quite a few of the wind chimes and suncatchers on my website, so if you have been thinking about something nice for your home, office, yard or garden~ this is the right time! Prices will go back up as soon as this (ugh) bill gets paid.

More good news is that since my last posting (really just a week ago?) where I griped about the snow, the weather has turned very spring-like here, on the Sunshine Coast. I plan to go into full production~ lots of super neat things coming up fast on the design table. Some wonderful driftwood~ including a fabulous piece of toredo (shipworm) chewed wood. It's going to be So Nice working without having my hands freeze off!

No comments:

Post a Comment