Monday, January 29, 2007

A Little Longer than Expected

Beach glass style kaleidoscope mosaic wind chime. Copper chimes with a beach stone clapper. Tung nut oiled red cedar. On sale now at my web site for 40% off the usual price.

The more I learn about making a web site, the less I seem to know. I've gotten to the point where I really, really wish I knew a lot, but understand that I know next to nothing. It's frustrating. Well, for now, I've done the best that I can. My head is about to explode, so I will give it all a break, take the pup for a long walk, and get back to making some neat things.

But I did manage to complete all the work on the sale section of the new web site~ although it took much longer than I had anticipated. These are all the things that came back from a local gallery that just closed. Rather than sell them as brand new (although they do look brand new!), I decided to sell them at 40% off. A good deal. Why not have a look?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:41 AM

    What a great opportunity for people to get a piece of your beautiful work! They are all so pretty. I enjoyed seeing the sale items, like the lamp, which were different from the pieces I usually see on your blog. Keep up the good work on the website. It's looking good and I hope it will serve you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful piece. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kathryn, well, it's not happened before that a store I show in closes, so I thought it would be fun to have this sale. Thank you for you kind comment regarding my work!

    Hi sandy, Thank you very much. I just put one together today with large pieces of glass, and it's really striking~ same idea, but different. Appreciate your nice comment. Tim

    ReplyDelete