Thursday, January 02, 2020

Old Growth Salvaged Red Wind Chimes, Coast Chimes

Cedar, cobalt blue glass, copper outdoor large wind chime by Coast Chimes
Salvaged Clear Old Growth Red Cedar
Cobalt Blue Artist-made Sea Glass
Copper Outdoor Wind Chime
$195 free shipping, at Coast Chimes

It was a pleasant surprise a few weeks ago to discover a source for beautiful reclaimed and salvaged clear old growth red cedar. I scooped up a few prime lengths, and now I am starting to put some of the creations on my website (Coast Chimes) and in my Etsy Shop. It's a pleasure working with this gorgeous wood, and it's leading me into some new designs (see pic below).

For all my work, I always look for the finest materials. They can cost (a lot) more to source, but they are always worth it.

Old growth red cedar, blue glass, natural beach stone, copper wind chime by Coast Chimes
Old Growth Red Cedar
Cobalt Blue Glass
Natural Beach Stone
Copper Wind Chime by Coast Chimes

No comments:

Post a Comment