Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year, from Coast Chimes

Happy New Year, from Coast Chimes
Happy New Year Wishes
from Coast Chimes

I can not believe 2019 is gone! What a busy, great year! My customers kept me busier than ever (thank you!), and kind messages about orders received kept me more motivated than ever: there is nothing better than an email raving about a wind chime or suncatcher, or how happy my work made someone-- so great!

My plan of not getting my workshop back together before the new year fell flat, as I saw only one set of copper chimes left. So ordering copper, sawing, sanding with a vengeance. The copper chimes are for now under control, and onto some new design ideas that I am excited to share, once the sun pokes through and there is enough light to snap a few pictures... soon, I hope!

Happy new year, all the best for 2020!
Making copper chimes, Coast Chimes
Making the First of Many Sets
Copper Chimes, Coast Chimes

No comments:

Post a Comment