Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another Birdbath

Click on the pictures to see them larger.
Above, reflection in the bath. Look at that beautiful old copper!

Below, the medium-size birdbath.

My last posting showing the large driftwood birdbath drew a number of enthusiastic comments. So I though I would go ahead and post a couple of pictures of my other birdbath creation.

I like them both, but if I had to choose I would pick the great big old fellow. This smaller one is neat, though, in that there is a big stainless steel threaded fitting up into the wood, and then right through a big natural beach stone. It's bolted to the stone. So you just bury the stone in your garden, and that's a nice stable bath.

The big root bath is now featured on the special order page of my website.

And that reminds me! I just invested in a sparkling new template for my website, and after working many hours I've now uploaded everything. New, and hopefully improved. You probably will not notice too much difference in appearance, but things should work even more smoothly. Why not check it out? Besides, I lowered a bunch of prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment