Thursday, October 10, 2019

Large Wind Chimes

Double freestanding wind chime with a beach stone base, by Coast Chimes
Double Freestanding Wind Chime
Beach Stone Base
at Coast Chimes
It is a joy to make some larger works. I used to make more of them, but shipping such things is not as much fun as making them! So the annual Sunshine Coast Art Crawl provides a chance to make some, since people come to my studio and I do not have to carefully box them up and pay the postage.

I did still put the above gorgeous chime on my website and Etsy-- it's okay to occasionally ship such things, just not too often!

I made six different styles for the Art Crawl. It will be interesting to see how many I have left after. If I do have a few, that is actually just fine with me, as I love them in my own yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment