Sunday, March 03, 2019

Kaleidoscope Sea Glass Suncatcher by Coast Chimes

Kaleidoscope sea glass suncatcher by Coast Chimes
Kaleidoscope Suncatcher
$95 with Free Shipping at Coast Chimes

The snow finally melted enough for me to start taking pictures of my works again; high time! I was totally out of stock online of several of my most popular designs, such as the suncatcher hanging pictured above.

There are now several of these in on my website, and in my Etsy store. Also refreshed are my stock of freestanding suncatchers, and diamond shaped large kaleidoscope wind chimes, as well as small diamond shaped wind chimes. So visit and see all the great new works!

I'll be working on pictures and posting new stock through the next week or so. And then back to making more great works for your garden and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment