Monday, December 31, 2018

Beach Stone Zen Wind Chime

Pacific beach stone Zen wind chime by Coast Chimes
Back in Stock: Zen Beach Stone Chime
Coast Chimes

One of my favourite things is beach combing, and fetching great natural materials from which to craft my art. Beach stones are amazing to work with, and made some of the coolest works I make.

I say the glass I use looks best in the sunlight, especially early morning and late afternoon light. The beach stone look great anytime, but show their best in the rain or snow. It's like the stone along the tide line, that look all shiny wet, and colours you do not notice when they are dry appear. So nice!

Like all my wind chimes, they are made for year round outdoor use. The chime pictured above has stones that have been drilled right through, and a strong copper wire keeps them together. Built to last!

Find all my beach stone creations here: Coast Chimes Beach Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment