Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Coast Chimes: New, Free Shipping

Artist-made sea glass with handcrafted brass chimes: Coast Chimes
Artist-made Sea Glass with Handcrafted Brass Chimes
Coast Chimes: Now with Free Shipping

For a long time I have paid most of the shipping on my orders to the USA and Canada, but not all the cost. I thought that people would not object to pitching in a bit, as postage is so high. But the trend on the internet has been more and more towards 'free' shipping. Recently Etsy has been rather aggressively urging their sellers to offer free shipping, or discounts, which I think is a little too bad, but I guess they know what they are doing.

So to continue selling on Etsy, I realized I had to probably offer free shipping. That means that the same goes for my website. So now all orders to the USA and Canada ship no additional charge. 

See all the great works on Coast Chimes, and enjoy the free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment