Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Beach Combing Wind Chime

Driftwood and beach stone large outdoor copper wind chime
Beach Comber's Natural
Pacific Driftwood and Beach Stone Wind Chime
$195 at Coast Chimes

Can you believe that part of my job description is beach combing? How cool is that! I am fortunate to live in a place where there are great natural stones and driftwood, and that I just have to do a long hike to find them.

A big difference between the stones and driftwood and my usual artist-made beach glass is that the glass looks its best in sunlight; the stones and driftwood when it is raining, and they get dark and glossy. But whether glass or stone or driftwood, all my designs look great anywhere, anytime.

Visit my website to see all by designs: Coast Chimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment