Monday, December 18, 2017

Thank You, Fans of Handmade!

Shipping Wind Chimes and Suncatchers, Christmas 2017
A Few of the Boxes Shipped for
Christmas, 2017, Coast Chimes

A huge THANK YOU to all the fans of handmade, the fans of wind chimes, the fans of quality. The Christmas shopping season is traditionally the most important, or nearly the most important, period of the year for gaining the income I need to continue the work I do, and this year was the best ever! There will be a lot of smiles as people open their gifts this year, and find a beautiful one-of-a-kind wind chime or suncatcher!

I'll be taking a short break, catching my breath from all the packing and all the hiking boxes down to the post office. And then, early in 2018, I will be setting my workshop back up (it has been stored in a back room ever since out mid-October Sunshine Coast Art Crawl), and returning to serious work to replenish my stock.

I wish you all a splendid holiday season, and a most happy new years!

No comments:

Post a Comment