Thursday, October 05, 2017

Outdoor Natural Beach Stone Wind Chime, Copper Wind Chime

Natural Pacific beach stone wind chime with five copper chimes: Coast Chimes
Natural Pacific Beach Stone Wind Chime
Five Copper Chimes
Beach Stone Clapper
$175 at Coast Chimes

This has been an extremely busy past few weeks, as I work hard preparing for the annual Sunshine Coast Art Crawl (October 20-22, 2017). This will be my 3rd year participating, and if past years hold true, I can expect north of 500 visitors to my studio gallery. It is very enjoyable to see people meeting my wind chimes and suncatchers face-to-face (face-to-chime?), as they typically seem to love what I do.

As I make extra stock for the art crawl, I also photograph most of it, and place them on my website (Coast Chimes), and in my Etsy Shop.

This means I will hopefully be in good shape for the Christmas rush, too, which will allow for more time to promote on line (blog, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.). The only trick is to remember to photograph each item that sells during the art crawl, so I can remove it from my online sites. I really try hard to keep things accurate, because I know how frustrating it is to invest time choosing something online, only to be told it is no longer available. Not good!

No comments:

Post a Comment