Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Natural Beauty of Sunshine Coast BC Inspires Wind Chime Artist Coast Chimes

Rounded beach stones along the shore of the Pacific, Gibsons BC Canada
Round Smooth Beach Stone Flow
Sunshine Coast, BC, Canada


One thing is certain: The Sunshine Coast, BC, is all about natural beauty.  I've lived here for 25 years, and still get wowed by the beauty almost everyday.

The longer I live here, the more grateful I am, as I realize how this natural beauty influences my work as an artist. Not only do I use the natural resources, such as rounded smooth beach stones and driftwood in my wind chime designs, but I know my love of rounded edges and sea glass comes directly from hikes along the shore and through the woods. Nature knows a thing or two about design, and all I have to do is look closely and try to get some of the elements I see in the natural world into my own designs.

You can see how the  naturally Pacific Coast beauty has influenced my work by checking out my website. Probably the Beach Stone section or Driftwood section would be a great place to start.

Snowy mountains across from Gibsons, BC, Sunshine Coast
Snowy Mountains
Seen From Gibsons BC Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment