Monday, September 15, 2008

Septermber Blues

Click on the picture to see it larger.
Beach Glass Inspired
Kaleidoscope Wind Chime
On Sale on my Website

I've been making neat things for the home, yard, garden for long enough (13 years) to know that it is totally usual for September to be slow for sales. And yet, each time this happens, I am surprised. It's always so busy just before this slow down, and so very busy just after.

Well, slow or not, the bills keep arriving. Not to mention that I better buy a ton of copper ($$$) to get ready for the rush that is fast approaching. So to encourage hesitant shoppers, I have put a super low price on my sale item this week: a beach glass inspired kaleidoscope wind chime with five copper chimes and a beach stone clapper that usually sells for $177.50 for a sale price of $139.50 including postage and insurance to the USA or Canada. Now that's a deal!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment