Sunday, December 31, 2006

Web Site ~ I did it!

Kaleidoscope Beach Glass-inspired Art Wind Chime. For more information, or to buy, Click Here.

After years of putting it off, I resolved to make a web site. Knowing nothing about HTML etc., you probably can understand why I put it off! But, in the end, it was not too hard. It is still rough, in need of tuning, you might say (if your nice), but it only took one day, so far. Easier than I thought it would be. Any comments would be very much appreciated. You can visit my new site here: tsk Design Home & Garden Art

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:25 AM

    I think you are off to a very good start with your website. The photos look good and load quickly. I like the cleanness of the design. As for suggestions, navigation links on all pages would make it a little friendlier, and having an about me page is really popluar for artists and I think helps people get comfortable and stay a little longer. Nice job. Now the hard part, and the stuff I need to work on for my site, promoting it and getting better search engine rankings. You have a good niche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taking the time to look, ksemolic, and for your very helpful comments. I put an about me page, but clearly need to improve the links so they are more friendly and inviting. There is work to be done, that's for sure. Many thanks, again. Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tango ~ Thanks! I will certainly drop by your forum. Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one too... where are your prices??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Keri ~ well thanks again! The prices are on my website (www.tskdesign.ca), or follow the links on the left of my blog to my website or my eBay store. You can get to my website and save 50% right now on a second item if you buy two, or you can go to eBay and find a larger selection. I will be putting more on my website as soon as I have the time, too. Thanks again! Tim

    ReplyDelete