Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thank You Notes

Large natural beach stone wind chime. The stones are smooth and rounded. The chimes are large and musical. For more information, or to buy this wind chime, Click Here.


I had a nice, busy time selling, packing and shipping before Christmas. Now several people who received my work as a gift have actually emailed a thank you note to me ~ How nice is that! My goodness, I have enough trouble getting my thank you notes off to those friends and relatives who were kind enough to give me something, without tracking down the person who made the gift.

That these people take the time, and care enough about the gift, to actually send me a note, now that is thoughtful! Now I find myself writing thank you notes for the thank you notes.... this may never end! Honestly, there are so many nice people. It's really great to know they enjoy my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment