Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Snow Days

Unusual weather here on the Sunshine Coast. We rarely get snow, especially this early in the year, and especially so much. Most often if we do get some, it starts raining within a day or so, but this stuff is sticking around. It's cold!

The kiddies and the dogs are having a ball. I felt bad, because I like to ship orders right away, and could not get out on Monday. Fortunately, there was a brief break in the weather yesterday, and I could dart out to the post office and also pick up a few groceries. Now we are back to... Snow!

3 comments:

  1. Boy, your yard looks like my yard...what a weird weather year! And you're right, it is soooo cold!

    That wind cuts like a knife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:02 AM

    Hi people
    I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about wind chimes? Surprise them. Tim

    ReplyDelete