Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Reverse Painted Double-sided Art Wind Chime

A new series of double-sided reverse painted art wind chimes~ Colorful and very well made. The paint is all on the inside of extra-thick plate glass, well sealed against the elements. So you can hang these all year round out in the garden~ weatherproof! Or use them in the home or office as kinetic art~ for more information, or to buy, Click here.


I do so enjoy making these. It's very different from my usual glass work. I started out with paints, years ago, and to be able to go back to paints once in a while is refreshing. A customer down in Texas bought four painted glass works from me, and so I had to renew my stock. He just received his order, and I don't think I've ever had a customer write such an enthusiastic email. That sure helped to brighten a rather gloomy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment